Help, guidance, inspiration and motivation can be delivered to your In Box! Last week during the panel discussion at the Toronto Modern Quilt Guild, three of us shared our journey into Monetizing Your Craft! The time went by so quickly that I didn’t have time to mention the resources I find helpful in crafting my business. Listed below are just some of the many resources available on the web. I have enjoyed listening to these people talking about their passion.
- Positively Creative with Dorothy Collier
- Artists Helping Artists – Leslie Saeta (My 100 year old House)
- Creative and Thrive – Jess Van Den
- While She Naps – Abby Glassenberg (Craft Industry Alliance)
- Textile Artist Org
- Studio Art Quilt Association (SAQA)
- Artwork Archive
- The Jealous Curator – Danielle Krysa
- (ICAP) International Association of Creative Arts Professionals – Morna McEver Golletz
- The Kindcraft Brief
- World Shibori Network
I encourage you to have a look at the sites above. You will find some that speak to you and others that won’t. When you find some those you enjoy, sign up for their newsletters, YouTube channels, and feeds. Support these creative entrepreneurs! Please let me know which blogs, podcasts you have found informative or just fun so I can add to my list. Enjoy!