Searching for: What is the 100 Day Challenge returned a hit list of : 1,500,000,000 results 0.60 seconds! This is a wildly popular search. So I imagine that there are thousands, hundreds of thousands of people wanting to know about and then participating in 100 day challenges.
Searching for: 100 Day Challenges returned a hit list of: 522,000,000 results in 0.30 seconds. The list of examples are endless. It seems that we love participating in setting goals for ourselves. Groups that have set challenges include those that are: losing weight, overcoming gambling addictions, being happy, ending youth homelessness, and creating code.
Reasons to participate:
- improve productivity
- achieve business goals faster
- fast track a goal
- build positive habits
- achieve a personal goal
- create positive reinforcement
- achieve consistent progress
- create accountability
- hone a skill
So many options in how you can participate in these challenges – listen to a podcast, post your progress on Facebook or Instagram, sign up and pay for a membership, download an app, join an online group, join an in person group! We have never had so many options to make a change in our lives.
- Podcasts: Best 100 Day Challenge podcasts we could find (Updated March 2019)
- Website: #The100DayProject is a *free*, global art project. The idea is simple: commit to 100 days of making and sharing your progress on Instagram.
- Essay: Five Years of 100 Days by Michael Bierut
- Website: Gary Ryan Blair creator of the 100 Day Challenge
Create a positive habit that is reinforced through repetition – one stitch at a time!